The team works hard in research and teaching.
- Development of a Wallonia-Brussels-Quebec research cluster in cyber-physical systems security (MRIF, June 2024)
- Evaluation of the resilience of an electrical redistributor in an Industry 4.0 context (Public Safety Canada, March 2024)
- Best practices in digital identity management at the City of Sherbrooke (SSHRC, November 2022)
- Security in the Industrial Internet of Things in a context of 5G connectivity and edge processing (Public Safety Canada, March 2024)
- ASTD – Algebraic State-Transition Diagrams (SP1 & NRCan)
- Cyber-resilience of an electrical redistributor in an Industry 4.0 context (NRCan, March 2022)
- Digital Identity Security Framework Guide (OPC, March 2022)